WnSoft Forums

Movie Factory 3

Photobob

I am trying to use Pictures to Exe, and I have to learn how to convert the Avi files to DVD with Movie Factory 3 by Saturday. I have version 4.30 of Pictures to Exe and I am just lost as to how to convert the files to DVD. If any one has figured it out, I would appreciate it if you would placeyour steps on line so that I could learn how to use it. I am going to a nephews wedding out of town this weekend and I promised to place all of his pictures on a DVD. Any help would be greatly appreciated. HELP!!!!!!!!

Guest Techman1

Photobob,

Can you let us know what problems exactly are you having? Are you able to create the video file and pull it into Ulead Movie Factory 3? Does the DVD creation fail? Are you leaving PTE open when you pull the video file into Movie Factory 3?

We really need to know more about what the problem is to help. I'm sure someone can get you going as many are using the same software with excellent results. Have you reviewed the link that Ken suggested?

Let us know and I'm sure someone can help.

Fred

FINALLY!!!! After spending a full day working with this software I finally called Unleaded DVD Movie Factory and ask them just how to convert these Avis. I was way off in doing this and after spending 3 minutes on the phone with them I was starting to understand the basics. I started trying it out and all of a sudden I received 2 error messages. I checked out the forum and found out that I should take back my TDK DVDs and I exchanged them for Memorex DVDs. well it worked like a charm, my first 2 or 3 came out slightly not what I wanted, but after working through that and making some adjustments, they are really great. A lot of the stuff that I read on here and in the help files are really not too clear if you have NEVER worked with files like this. Every thing is going great now the videos are really nice... I can not wait till I photograph my nephews wedding this weekend........

Guest Techman1

Photobob,

Like any software, there is a learning curve and when you combine two different pieces of software, video and a deadline to learn it, it really gets tough. I'm glad that you got it sorted out. Good luck on your nephew's wedding this weekend. Let us know when you get your show all done and maybe you'll care to share it with us all.

Take care,

Fred