WnSoft Forums

Support Is BAD

jwebre

I am a new user to PicturesToExe. I putrchased it yesterday. I did enjoy trying the free download version, which is what prompted my purchase.

When I purchased my registered version, a screen popped up which I assume may have contained the key. It was closed before I realized that a key was needed to register my software.

I have spent A LOT of time today trying to get support to answer my request for my key so I can use my software.

Any suggestions on what I can do? :ph34r:

There's no need to shout.

In my experience, support is excellent if one exercises a little patience.

A quote from an earlier post in this Forum:

"For starters.

When you get your reg key , you must copy it out of the email message, then double click it to install it

then save the key to floppy, or cd and take the key to a spot you will remember on your hard drive

support will get hold of you so be patient - they are in Russia so there is a time difference."

If you look back through the Forum you'll find more help with this.

Guest Techman1

jwebre,

As Roger (ContaxMan) has suggested, if you will wait Igor and the support team will help you get your key registered and the software working properly. It just sometimes takes a few days to get everything going. If you sent them an email directly, they will respond as soon as possible.

The support is excellent with regard to PTE, but the registration process does take a few days at times. Please hang in there and you will be pleased with your purchase as the rest of us have been. This is truly an excellent program and worth waiting for if necessary.

Good luck.

Fred

In time I am sure you will find that the support you get

with PTE is far better then any other software you will buy.

And I am sure when the next version is released. You will

find out PTE is second to none.

When I bought PTE I wished It had a few more options.

And with each release it does more then just a few new things.

And the upgrades are FREE.

I don't think you will find that kind of support in many programs.

I am sure you will get your key soon.

But remember is a few years. If your HD fails you and you don't have

your key backed up. PTE will send you your key again. (Free)

and that is support you will not find in very many programs either.

I am sure you will enjoy the program.

and if you would like to see what others are making with it

check out beechbrook There are many Slideshow to watch and learn from.

And you may like to post one of yours too.

And when you have a question about PTE, just stop by and post it.

There are many friendly people here to offer any help they can.

cc

jwebre,

Don't knock the support for this program, they are very helpful and like others have told you they will respond.

Where else can you get a superb presentation product like pictures2exe, where the development team actually ask the customers what they want to see in the next version? You wouldn't get that service from M$. ;)

Alan

Thanks for the replys. I did wait awhile...it seemed like a long while (about 36 hours) before I got my key. I was becoming very nervous that I had been bilked out of money. I'm not a normal internet purchaser and it makes me nervous when I pay for something and nothing happens.

Also, sorry about all the posts to my first post. Not sure what happened...I think it belched! I hit my submit key one time and look what happened! Hopefully that won't happen now.

Does anyone know if I can insert my slideshow into a Front Page 2002 website I have prepared for family members?

There must of been a problem, I received my key in a matter of minutes. I purchased the software and within a few minutes, my key was e-mailed to me. I now have to back up the program and my key on a CD for future back up problems but I am very happy with the product. Where I had my problem was with using the Unleaded DVD MovieFactory 3 software and after a few hours of reading this forum and sending a post, I called Unleaded and a service person had me up and running with both pieces of software in about three minutes. :D