WnSoft Forums

Got Music...;)

imfinewine

This should be pretty cool. I've loaded a music server on the web for uploading and downloading music for slideshows. There's even a micro browser for listening on a PDA (I haven't tested to see if that works yet).

There are just a few songs I threw on there from the net so far, but the point of the server is to have everyone put a few good songs on it and wha la everyboby will have a good selection to chose from.

I should have it configured for immediate playback, after you upload, in a few more days. I'm configuring it to let you choose the specific directories like rock, jazz, wedding ect. to upload to. In the meantime I'll transfer your uploads over to the player a few times a day. There is also a connection to "all music", which you can load some free stuff from immediately.

As you know or should know, copyright and loyality fee'd music cannot be uploaded to public server's so make sure you keep us both out of trouble!

Link to the site is http://www.creatingslideshows.com/music.html

Enjoy, I look forward to your feedback.

Cheers,

desert dave B)

P.S. Keep your choices good as my server storage space is good but not bottomless.