WnSoft Forums

Multiple uninterrupted shows

lathompson

I'm doing 3 shows but want them to play through as one.

Each show has a different feel and mood, set by it's own music & the images are set to sync to it's own song. Although each show is separate, I want all three shows to play uninterrupted. Meaning, I do not want the show to return to the desktop inbetween.

I really don't want to record all 3 pieces as one and custom sync each image to the music, because my client doesn't want to pay for the time it takes, and I don't work free... So is there a way to do this easily?

Larry

Larry,

Add the option "run application after last slide", in Project Options / Advanced, to the first and second shows, and have each one start the next show. Be sure to also select "close show after last slide" to each show.

Larry,

You could also try Granots wonderful "Multishow" tool:

Made by Granot. Copyright © Granot

More Free and Shareware programs:

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com

This allows show to be presented in the sequence of your choice.

Alan

Al,

I have already tried just what you suggested and there was a brief (very brief) but visable flash of the desktop between the shows. That's what prompted me to inquire here. Is there another setting I have missed?

I'll give Granot a try. I didn't really se a tool called Multishow but I'll look a little closer this time.

Thanks for the help guys.

Larry

Larry:

Al's route has worked for me the few times that I have needed to do what you want. Yes the occasional time I have seen a momentary "flash", but not always. It seems to be a function of the shows that being put together.

I have not figured out what the "commonality" is for getting the flash vs not getting it. I suspect load time might be a possible issue.

If I used that feature more I would likely have it figured out and Igor would resolve it for us I am sure.

I didn't progress with the use of "Run application after last slide" when it was first introduced because of the momentary flash of the desktop, which Larry mentions. But more recently I tried once more with three sequences giving excellent results and no flash of the desktop.

Ron [uK]

Well I tried this again on another machine (laptop) and it worked just fine. I'm surprised it didn't work on our video-graphics computer... Its pretty fast. Go figure!

Larry