WnSoft Forums

Autumn's Glow

nickles

Bill & Karen:

I like it! I like It! Very nicely done.

Who's got the wonderful eye for composition...Bill or Karen?

You can sure feel that there are a lot of memories tied up in all those old places. I assume those places must be in the vicinity of y'alls place.

If you haven't seen it you need to down load at Beechbrook Cottage...a must see...the scenery and music are guaranteed to get you in the fall spirit.

Thanks for letting us take a peek....

ken

:D

May I also add my sincere congratulations on a delightful piece of work from Bill and Karen, our friends at Beechbrook.

Ron [uK]

Ken,

You're too kind. Thank you. Once the leaves began to start changing I decided to taking my camera along during my workday. The photographs were taken within the six county area where I travel. I agree about the memories lingering among the old buildings/homes. I often think about that when I see them - what was the family like, what happened to them, how many generations shared the building? Answers we'll never have... but images that keep us asking.

As for composition.... I know how I want the picture to turn out. Every once in awhile it works out. Karen is my navigator and snaps a few during the day as well.

Thanks again,

Bill :D

May I also add my sincere congratulations on a delightful piece of work from Bill and Karen, our friends at Beechbrook.

Ron [uK]

Thank you Ron. Very kind. You already know that Karen and I dearly love your beautiful country but this time we turned towards home to snap a few.

Bill

Bill and Karen,

The images you have recorded truly warm the heart, thank you for sharing them.

The background music fits so well and is truly beautiful.

Would you mind if I asked the name of the song?

Thank you both,

Dennis

Dennis,

Thank you for your kind words. My music selection is by Joe Bongiorno and is entitled "Together".

Bill

Nice Show

• 2 weeks later...