WnSoft Forums

No slide shadow?

Dennis

Team,

I don't seem to be able to get any shadow to appear beneath my slide images, even though I have ticked the project options/screen tab. Am I misunderstanding this concept or should I be able to see a drop shaow beneath each picture as they play through my slide show? Perhaps my length, offset, and opacity need carefull adjustment??

Any suggestions appreciated...

Kind regards

Dennis

Two ideas:

1. If your screen is black, you'll not see the shadow. Choose a light colour - Project Options - Screen - Background

2. If your image fills the full screen, you'll not see the shadow. Choose - Project Options - Screen - 90 % of the screen to show slide images.

Roger,

Thanks for that, I am indeed using a black screen so that must be where it's going wrong. I'd have thought that I'd be able to select a shadow colour (i.e. grey) and it would turn out a treat. Obviously not from what you suggest. I have my pictures at 75% coverage, so it's clearly your first point where I'm going wrong. Never mind, my slide shows look a treat anyway and I'm dead chuffed with them pretty much the way they're turning out.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Regards

Dennis

(London, England)