WnSoft Forums

Is this possible?

gallantphoto

I just purchased this program....

I am hoping to do the following.

1. Is it possible to have multiple slideshow presentations on the same CD having some interface allowing the person to select which slideshow they would like? (kind of like selecting a chapter on a DVD)

2. I am wondering if there is a way to add a 1 pixel border around all images? or do I have to do it before I bring it in to PTE?

Thanks

Chris

1. What you need is a free utility called "Multishow Player" - use the Search link to find discussion threads about this (last September).

2. Do this as you edit your pictures (in Photoshop). I use a batch process to resize, sharpen and then put a thin line around all my pictures intended for PTE shows.

You'll find some information on this here:

Batch Processing

Hi,

1. Create a slide show in PTE containing just one slide - add hyperlinks to the main shows using the Object Editor. Make sure all slide shows to go on the CD are in the same folder as your "interface" show when you are creating all this and then write the contents of the folder to CD. If you have all your settings right it should work nicely. Write to a CD-RW first to prove that all is well.

2. Create an action in Photoshop to add your border to all images.

Merry Xmas,

DaveG