WnSoft Forums

Largest project ever

HvK

Hello Guys,

Happy New Year and lots of nice shows in 2005!

Long time ago since you got some news from the land below the sea! But with some very good excuses I hope! I am almost finished with my largest photo project ever. This time I was working on my latest project for almost 9 months but the results are awesome. New layouts, an intensive use of most of Igor's latest updates, completely new designed mainpages and a wonderful thumbnail access to my seperate slide shows. The project content about 40 different shows with more then 4000 pictures selected from 80.000 pictures we made during the last 5 years in Canada. To prevent copyright problems I even create my own music in the old new age style as well. The project works great on my computer and the last links will be finished (fixed) in about 2 weeks. The complete show will take almost 2 hours!

Now the problem because all my projects I have a big delay in DVD use and experiences. I even just have a DVD burner. I am used to work with MMB as my autorun to my mainpages (or startpages) from which to start my seperate slideshows

My question: How to make an autorun for DVD. The normal autorun as I use it for all my previous photo-cd's doesn't seems to work on a dvd! Any help will be great

Hans

long time no see :)

if you burn it by importing it to DVDSANTA, when you insert the disc in the home player, the show starts as soon as it loads, and continues until you eject it.

I cant say how your buttons will work,

and i have yet to find the controls to stop snta being "on top" all the time

see

http://www.dvdsanta.com/

ken

Hi Ken,

Indeed long time no seen hihi!! Anyway I got one important step further just now. The autorun works perfectly on the dvd this time and starts my 2 mainpages and 6 bonus shows independently as well but so far it will NOT start automatically when I put the dvd in the player!! It's not a real big problem because people can just start the autorun file by clicking and then everything will run automatically but I would prefer it if DVD will start automatically!!

Hans

see if you can raise

RayPar

remember the big wedding cd that he sent to some members -2002- see if he has got into dvd's -- a while back i think he did post about a new baby

he had buttons and quite a few other enhancements long before most - he might be able to give you a few helping ideas

you can icq the exe to me to enjoy:)

ken