WnSoft Forums

Customize synchronisation or not ?

Michel

I admit that I use little the window of synchronization. And I do not like the option in practice.

But the option and the window works good. The scale of time could be also added in percentage.

It is necessary all the same pity to lose the particular parameters of adaptation of every image and the link on objects.

On the other hand, the same window to adjust a not synchronized slide show would be ideal. Optional supplementary.

Why not ?

Michel:

I am not sure I understand exactly what you are looking for, ( your anglais is still better than my français ;) ) but I think you want the option to do minor customizations on a non-synchronized show.

I am biased here as I only do fully customized shows (comments already went the rounds on that in an earlier post B) ) but you can make a customized show with very little customization now by only using a few features so I think you have what you want now.

Except for a way to set time by %'s by which I assume you mean you want image 1 on screen for 15% of the show, image 2 for 10%, image 3 for 5% ? I am not sure how many people would use that function.

Jim

You can, Michel! Made a synchronized (customized) show, then deselect the box "Synchronize slideshow..." ("Synchroniser le diaporama...").

Et voilà!

Sure, we cannot be sure about the synchronization or other machines, but to avoid the disagreeable effect of a music ending before pictures, you can keep the last slide on the screen for a duration longer than it is necessary (or fade it to black very slowly), while the music fades.

Michel,

I share your thoughts about the customize syn feature as it presently is. I have been a user for over 3 years and have never used this feature or plan to. I use a lot of different Project Option Show Setting timing, like 100 to 500ms, and Project Options Effects durations down to the minimum of 20 ms and even Quick (No transition Effect). But these timings / durations do not translate onto the syn timeline.

I agree with you that what is needed is a non-syn timeline which (1) correctly depicts the timing / duration to test these transition sequences without going thru workarounds and (2) shows the content of what is on an objects page...Harvey ;)

I agree with you that what is needed is a non-syn timeline which (1) correctly depicts the timing / duration to test these transition sequences without going thru workarounds and (2) shows the content of what is on an objects page

...without any music.

Ok, Ok, Ok !!!!!!!

It's possible that finally I would be understood.

(It's also difficult to be expressed in another language, but I make the effort).