WnSoft Forums

Pausing music

dahol

Hi.

When I run a show in PTE it works fine and I have been pleased with the results. Now I get a little more adventurous and put in the pause control. This pauses the slide show but the music continues which throws it out of synch. When I restart the slides by pressing play I have to slide change by hand. Is any way of fusing these things together please?

Dahol,

When I run a non-synched show with music added to the first image in "Customize Slide" menu, with the navigation bar option selected, I don't even see the pause control, even though I have selected it in "Project Options".

However, for a synchronized show, the pause icon does show, and works as expected, pausing both the music and the show.

For non-synched shows, the music continues to play on uninterrupted if you forward or reverse the show, so I guess it follows that the same philosophy would hold if one paused the show. You do have the option of synching it to music if you want it to pause with the rest of the show.