WnSoft Forums

Light Table For Client Viewing

maderemark

I am a wedding photographer who puts slide shows on CD for clients to view. Currently, they have to click through photos one at a time to get to a particular photo they want to view.

Is there a way to show clients a light table with maybe 20 photos at a time. They could then click on a photo to view it larger? After viewing, they could then return to the light table.

"FlipAlbum" gives an index at the beginning of their albums that allows this. Of course, I don't want my client to be able to copy or print any of the images.

If it isn't in the current version of PTE, is it too late to get it in the soon to be released version?

Thanks,

Mark

Mark:

It is there now, one way is in the set up of PTE , click on the small box with the arrow pointing up, above the areas listing the images/thumbnails.

BUT I doubt if you want to give your clients the .pte file and the images as they would have to have the PTE software too etc etc

You could do it in a finished PTE show by using OBJECTS.

Set up a page with as many thumbnails as you want. Lay invisible buttons over them and your clients can click on the one they want and go to that individual piture you have alreay loaded in the show.

The USE of OBJECTS and making invisible buttons has been discussed frequently in the forum. I am sure a quick SEARCH will turn up a thread that will help.

Mark

see

http://www.fookes.com/

Easy Thumbnails 2.8

Create accurate thumbnails from popular picture formats with this handy freeware utility. Find and view images easily, preview your thumbnails, and use its tools to rotate images and adjust their contrast, brightness, sharpness and compression.

make a set of 2" thumnails c/w url for irfanview, fookes and

http://www.freshdevices.com/freshview.html

so they can get the free viewing software

put all on a cd

they are not about to copy/print the 2" thumbnails

they can also put cd in a compatible dvd player to see the jpg thumbs

ken

• 2 weeks later...

Mark, one program I just started using as a companion to pic2exe that I put on the cd I give to the client is Imagequix CD Presentation Software. The company is primarily a hosting, ephoto site but they have this program as an add-on for $199. With it you can create a standalone .exe file that allows the client to view up to 40 images at once, click on some and then compare them. Select and make any of them B&W or sepia, add their favorites to a favorites folder, etc. The images can be watermarked also. It's also well copyright protected from right clicking, or screen capturing images. Take a look at it at www.imagequix.com and click on the Professional link.