WnSoft Forums

I have just trying to use this great software,

As I have been asked to put on a public display of my own & team members pictures for the charity SSAFA (Solders Sailors Airmen & Families Association UK) of our Trek IN Nepal 2005.

My Question is can I have a reduction in the registration cost for I am in my 60's plus my employer has gone Bankrupt.

Gordon Davies

Is this April Fools Day? Able to afford a trip to Nepal but not $24 for this excellent software. From an over 80 with no employer. :o

Ron [uK]

Gordon

I suggest you float a loan from Barclay's -- the Chairman Matthew W Barrett, worked for a spell in the colonies and is well aware of the poor and destitute so i quite imagine he will understand your position.

Then on the night of the show put your Nepal Pith helmet at the door for donations from your mates -- i trust they are a giving bunch and can be expected to dig deep, i just hope they are trustworthy -- but just in case i would empty the Pith before the lights go out.

Barclay's have been critized in the past for closing some branches in order to make the business more profitable for the shareholders, but do not let the sway you from applying for the loan, just tell Matt the Canadians recommended his bank.

Ken