WnSoft Forums

exe back to pix?

Guest BarbWatkins

Guest BarbWatkins

This may sound completely crazy but I have an exe file that was made by the pix to exe program, it was made at least a full year ago maybe 2 . I have since been using a program called showbiz and making all of my productions on a dvd disc. I have not used the pix to exe program for a while and was wondering if there is such a way as to break down the exe program to make a dvd of it or is there a way you can reformat the exe file to dvd? I would appreciate your input .. Thanks

Hi Barb,

There is no way to do this directly. The best you can do is to capture the individual screen frames then use them to create your DVD show either by using P2E which can output an AVI file which can be converted by other software such as Ulead DVD Movie Factory or by inputing these screens into your other program.

Granot, a frequent contributor here has graciously provided a dontaionware program which can easily capture each frame. Here's his link. You may download the program called RestorePTE located near the bottom. Use the scroll bar to scroll down and look for the above file to download.

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/

Lin