WnSoft Forums

Manual alignment for sequences

I often return to PTE and MANUALLY align images in e.g. a hyperlapse sequence. There are software that automatically do the alignment quite well, but if the sequence is really off-lined then they just don't work. I like to work with PTE for doing this, even if there are other software for doing manual alignments. I have now been using the grid to help manually aligne the images in PTE. But there are a few, in my opinion small things,that would really help in the alignment process:

1. Being able to chose a number of images on the slides-line and then apply a scale factor for all these images (e.g. change the scale to 150% for all the selected images).

2. In "Objects and animation" be able to change the increment to one decimal when scrolling the variables in e.g. Pan X,Pan Y, Rotate C (in stead of the intervall of one integer). I mean when you "scroll" the variables with the mouse. This would help when making the manual alignment.

3. Also (even if not having to do with the alignment), to be able to change the Blur value for all selected images in the slides-line.

Ps. I think I have been requested 1. and 3. before. So if there already are a method to do these, please advise me and I would be happy.

Ps. Of course there would be much more that would help in the alignment, like choosing reference points in the images - but I don't want to be too demanding... :-)

Thank You,

Jan

sequence.JPG

increment2.JPG