WnSoft Forums

International AV Competitions

Peter Coles

You are more than welcome to attend one of the three International Digital AV events coming up shortly.

In Cardiff, Wales, on April 9th.

In Dublin, Ireland or Aldbourne, Wiltshire, England on April 15th & 16th.

See www.avworld.org for details.

70 Digital AVs entered for each of these three events in the WWW-DAVE circuit.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to meet some Forum members at Cardiff on Saturday :)

and looking forward to meeting more Forum members again next weekend at Aldbourne. :D

I'm delighted we've such a high proportion of PTE sequences in our WWW-DAVE Festival. It is amazing how imaginative and creative people can be.

Thanks to all who sent their work along and looks like we'll have a great weekend here.

Hope you also have a wonderful time in Dublin, Alan and get lots of people coming along to see all the International AVs. It's certainly a long day I can tell you and I'm amazed how many people came up after Cardiff and said although we'd had a long day they had thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Edgar Gibbs did a tremendous job organising it all - pity he didn't have more people attending on the day .........but he's optimistic .....keeps talking about "the next one" .!!!!

I'm too busy & tired to talk !

Thanks also for the warm welcome in Swansea - very strange to be back at my old college lecturing in the room I'd sat in as a student "5 minutes" ago ........OK more like 20 minutes !!!

Can't wait to finish all this admin and play properly with the new PTE version though.

MANY MANY THANKS once again Igor ..........you're brilliant! :D

Still I think you should now be taking a holiday

and then we can see an AV of your trip

or maybe lots of images of your feet up in the air !

Take care.

Best wishes

Maureen

info about next weekend is here

Hi Peter Coles.... :D:D CONGRATULATIONS :D:D for winning the gold medal and the ribbon of honour at Cardiff....and of course your co-authors Sheila and Willem ........

Please can you tell me where your winning show Sarah can be downloaded to view..and also the Fontenay show, I am very anxious to see them.... ???

Also thanks to Maureen who has contributed so much to this event...it must have been a hell of an organisation !! :rolleyes:

kind regards

Michel Verhoef

Hi Michel

You won't have to wait long. :D

AV World have bought a more hosting and Peter is putting some of his work on the site to download. (including Sarah !) It is already up there actually :D but there was a problem with some links so I haven't made it active yet and I've had a "few things" on my plate during the last few months. ;)

So after this weekend when all our 7 house guests have also gone home ..........

and I've put up all the WWW-DAVE results on my own site ..........

I think I'll firstly take the luxury of some early nights and catch up on my sleep and then sort out the new sequences to download on AV World. I still think they should be using a proper professional web designer who knows what they're doing ! :unsure:

So be patient ! :)

I'm so pleased so many people are coming along to Aldbourne for the weekend - we should have some good fun and lots of sequences to watch, along with terrific lectures on Sunday. (the three best AV / DI lecturers in the business at the moment!). :D:D:D

But you'd have to see what they do to agree with my opinion. Very original.

Congratulations also on your success at Cardiff with Day after Day and Good Luck on Saturday !

BW Maureen

Results of the Dutch National SlideShow Contest:

Grand prize : "Day after Day". Michel Verhoef/ Michel Auge.

and also ...

public prize : Day after Day available on Beechbrook.com

WELL DONE Michel and Michel !

Very well deserved

I hope you have been celebrating .........

maybe you now feel like flying over quickly to visit us and see it judged at Aldbourne?

BW

Maureen