WnSoft Forums

The Lord's Paintbrush

nickles

Hello Everyone,

Had a very nice photoshoot yesterday morning. Made a pretty quick PTE show from some of my results. I think the title shares a little of what I saw and how I felt. If you download, I hope you enjoy. It's located at Bill and Karen's place:

Beechbrook Cottage

ken

:D

It is hard to criticise your presentation because the quality of the imagery is so good. So I hope you will take what I write as a compliment. I wanted to be able to spend just that little bit extra on each image so I began to count the time between changes and found the time on screen including the fade was about 3 to 4 seconds. Try something like 8 seconds total including a 4 second, maybe longer, fade. Obviously you would have to halve your number of images to fit in with your carefully well chosen music, but it would be worth the experiment.

Best wishes and thanks for your presentation.

Ron [uK]

Ron:

I totally agree with you. I guess I got in a hurry. I've added one more music track but not removed any images. The added track is my favourite and I think that it blends in quite nicely. Bill has kindly posted the revised version. It's play time is nearly doubled....may still be a little fast...but I think it's much better.

As always, I sincerely appreciate your inputs and critiques.

thanks

ken

:D

Great Ken. I have now seen images which I cannot remember having seen in the original version. The extra piece of music fitted perfectly and blended well. Thanks again.

Ron [uK]