WnSoft Forums

A new presentation

fitzner

:rolleyes: My new presentation titled "Bed and Breakfasts" nothing really spectacular but I was just experimenting with a used camera given to me by my brother.

Sony Digital Still Camera DSC-f717

At this shooting I used only the auto sequence. Lately I have really jumped into the workings of the manual usage of the camera.

These two homes of yesteryear were wonce founders of our community. One was a match baron and the other was a railroad tycoon. One is a paratial museum and bed and breakfast and the other used for weddings and receptions. Hope you enjoy!

Harry

;) I will be doing another presentation of digital shots that I took at my church. A television station Fox 69 and a FM radio station joined together to hold finals for "American Idol" finals and our church hosted the show because we do television brocasting live to a local station on Sundays so we had the proper television lighting for this.

I used my Sony DSC-f717. However my ISO setting was 800 and it should have been at 400 I realize now as it would have produced less noise.

Isabel was very instramental in helping me find a program that was "free" cheepy me!! I pretty much gave up at first as I believed you had to be a technical type person to understand what to accomplish with this program.

Well, I am learning and with more expermentation with the camera of which I hope to produce all of my presentations now.

I did use music from the CD for "American Idle" so I have due for the music and I hope that is good enough because a copy will probably go to the tv and radio station.

It will be my largest show yet at 25 MB and for me that is large. With my 98 computer and dial up it will take, and I cry, probably one hour plus to upload.

Harry