WnSoft Forums

POST 911

fitzner

:lol: SOMEONE MADE A BEAUTIFUL PRESENTATION OF 911 AND I REALL LOVED THE BACKGROUND SOUNDS OF WHICH I DON'T BELIEVE WAS MUSIC BUT RATHER A CHOIR.

I WILL BE GLING WITH A CHURCH GROUP TO AN ORPHANAGE TO MEXICO AND WOULD POSSIBLY LIKE TO GET THE BACKGROUND SOUND. I COULD POSSIBLY RIP THE SOUND OR THAT PERSON COULD JUST SEND ME THE BACKGROUND SOUND.

I BELIEVE THE PICTURES OF THE POST 911 WHERE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH PEOPLE LAYINF DOWN FLOWERS ON SIDEWALKS ETC..

WELL IF SOMEONE COULD HELP ME RESEARCH THIS OUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT.

HARRY

fotos@ruralcomm.com

Harry

give us a hint as to the date

and was it from the "cottage"

btw

i have copies of all the web pages from the cottage saved to hd and was unable to find 911

so you are going to have to give a real good hint

spoke too soon :(

it was on page 1 dec 2002 that i saved -- that is where i have stated to save from and had just saved when Bill took down the cottage

9/11 A Year Later

File Size: 4.8M

By: mailto:masrawy522@hotmail.com

Download Count: 85

have also located some flash show's but they are too big to mail

also

see

http://attacked911.tripod.com/

for music and a swf show -it is +- 7mb but you could retrieve it from your temp int folder

harry

i have the 9/11 a year later but it is just music and pictures -- no flowers being spread -- no singing

ken

;) Ken you are fantastic the one that is 7 mb IS THE ONE!! Downloaded and riped the sound. Now I will have to have others listen and deside if this is what they want. Believe me I could never have found this!!

Harry :rolleyes:

<_< Yes, Ken, I have those but I don't believe those are what we are all awaiting for. What I believe and I hope i not mistaken is that what I hope we will get from Igor is say......

A full screen picture slowly fades unto the screen and then the pictures slowly pushes closer to the subject but before it stops another pictures comes up and this time it is panning from L to R. (A sort of choreogaphy if you will) What we have is not what I am talking about.

Harry

Well, yes Ken that is what I mean. For me, this will be the ultimate upgrade for the pte program. Back from Mexico and shoot about 252 digitals and they cam out pretty good. The missionarys that were in charge of the trip would like for me to go to Trinadad next summer!

Harry