WnSoft Forums

Sailing Slideshow

Fried

Here is the final version of my first slideshow. Available from my website, you can drill down to it from here:

http://www.friedbits.com/photobits/sailing...snipe/index.php

or download the .exe file direct from here:

http://www.friedbits.com/PhotoBits/Sailing...USNationals.exe

I took the photos during the week of the 2005 Snipe US Nationals in San Diego July 2005. I put an initial version together throughout the week and showed it at the final awards dinner and it was a huge hit. Since then, I've reprocessed all the photos and made some substitutions to arrive at the final version. It is a bit long: 46MB and almost 10 minutes.

Music track was created using Audacity.

Comments and suggestions welcome! Thank you everyone for helping to make my first show a big hit!

Fried

Fried

Surprisingly I had no problem with the *.exe download as my server usually blocks these. It didn't take all that long and it was worth the final result.

I liked the way in which you broke up the sequence into, for want of a better term, chapters. However on this point I would have liked you to have used Project Options>Main>Show settings>Close show after last slide as I was left waiting and expecting more at the end and then the show started over again. Maybe you had set it this way for repeat showing in the clubroom.

The photography was absolutely stunning throughout and your synchronising of effects to the music excellent. Thanks for the experience.

Ron [uK]

Hi Ron

Thanks!

It is my first show and so I'm still learning. I set the replay feature so that it can be used at boat shows and places where they need to "loop it". It is kind of confusing as you say how it ends but doesn't really. This is one of those settings that would be nice to somehow control outside of the .exe file itself.

Fried