WnSoft Forums

Nostalgia

d67

Hello

Here you will find my last slideshow, Nostalgia, 14.3 Mo and 3'29" min

For multiple reasons (mostly because of bad weather), during august, I couldn't make my accustomed strolls in my home's viccinity (Strasbourg / Alsace / France). :(

Hearing, by accident (by chance !), a David Arkenstone's piece of music, I had the idea of this promenade, a little bit nostalgic, in my photo collection. :rolleyes:

I took the photos in the Vosges mountain (600 to 1 000 m in their northern part) and in the Rhine forest (a very humid one).

Best screen resolution 1280 / 960

Have fun. :)

All kinds of comments are welcome. :P

Thanks to Jean-Pierre (JPD), Diapositif for lodging my slideshow on his own web space (mine is very unpredictable), and to Bill (Beechbrook Cottage) for linking it on his pages.

Patrick,

Quite beautiful photographs constitute this splendid slideshow. I like it very much.

I hope that you will do others slideshows of your beautiful area, why not on the 4 seasons topic, you can begin next month with the autumn to finish next year with the summer.

With a little patience and tenacity, and you have some, you must succeed to do it.

Amitiés