WnSoft Forums

Nothing else matters

JPD

Patrick, a friend of mine, has released a slideshow named Nothing else matters.

Every public comment is, of course, welcome here. :rolleyes: :

He will read them and reply himself here (in particular, no need to use my e-mail as go-between :lol: ).

Jean-Pierre

A really nice sequence which I enjoyed viewing just before bedtime. But on a general note I personally do not like the use of transition to and from the desktop. It is a feature I wish had never been introduced into PTE.

Ron [uK]

... on a general note I personally do not like the use of transition to and from the desktop. It is a feature I wish had never been introduced into PTE.

My opinion is not so trenched.

Some slideshows need clear-cuted starting or ending.

For others, I find that feature let's introduce very smoothly the slideshow, a little bit as for a movie when the lights slowly switch off to full darkness or to the first sequence. A the end of the slideshow, this transition makes it possible to return to "reality" very gently.

Personally I prefer smooth startings or endings to sharp ones.

Anyway, I am happy you enjoyed my slideshow. :)

Patrick

Quoting you "a little bit as for a movie when the lights slowly switch off to full darkness..." maybe that is what is required the intervention of a dark slide before commencement of a sequence. I don't like seeing vestiges of the desktop fading out over the first picture in a sequence.

I am certainly not entrenched. When I first switched from analog to digital audio visual there was a lot of bias against the system as there was against digital prints when i started twelve years ago. So I have tried to soften as much as possible the presence of a computer showing in my projections. Chacun a son gout Sorry to have missed out the accents. :D

Regards

Ron [uK]