WnSoft Forums

Controlling Mouse Arrow

JohnB

Recently I've started using pic2exe to support talks I give, I set left click to move onto the next picture and right click to go back, I hide the mouse arrow so it doesn't clutter up the picture; works fine no problems.

Now I want to have button(s) in some pictures so I can go off along another path and then come back to where I left the original path. But I can't see the mouse arrow! Remember, I don't want to have the mouse arrow showing all the time.

Is there a way of setting individual slide options to switch the mouse arrow on and off?

If there isn't, here is my suggestion for a new feature: in individual slide options have a 3 radio button option: 1) switch mouse arrow on, 2) switch mouse arrow off, 3) leave mouse arrow alone (i.e. keep global setting).

I hope you can do this, Igor.

John

why not enable the navigation bar and use the arrow keys -- sounds like you would not be syncing the show

and play with the mouse button settings that are available if necessary

and more customizing of the nav bar are supposed to be in the future

myself i always show the navbar and have full control of show

and

if by chance you do burn the show to dvd the navbar is not on screen and show is controlled by your remote control of dvd player

ken

post-16-1130845068_thumb.jpg

Guest Techman1

JohnB,

As Limey is suggesting, this is how I created several slideshows similar to what you are doing. This way as long as I don't move the mouse, it automatically hides itself again and only when I'm ready to use it does it reappear briefly. You can also use the left and right keyboard arrows to advance or move back. That way the mouse doesn't pop up either, unless you move it again.

The radio button as an individual slide option is a good idea if Igor can incorporate that into an upcoming version of PTE. You might want to add this to the "Suggestions for the next release thread" at the top of this forum so that it doesn't get lost here in this thread.

Good luck with your upcoming presentations.

Fred