WnSoft Forums

effects

Mike Reed

I have seen a very soft left to right wipe with no hard edges which I am trying without success to replicate. Can anybody suggest the settings and fade type I should be using.

Mike,

The answer is as follows. Go to Customise Slide - Effects and choose the "Page Effect(Horizontal)" and select left or right. Then at the bottom of the Effects tab, click in the box marked "Own thickness of smoothing line" and enter a value of 400 in the dialog box.

Jeff Evans

Mike,

The answer is as follows. Go to Customise Slide - Effects and choose the "Page Effect(Horizontal)" and select left or right. Then at the bottom of the Effects tab, click in the box marked "Own thickness of smoothing line" and enter a value of 400 in the dialog box.

Jeff Evans

Many thanks Jeff I will give it a go. Mike

Mike

When you come to have a go try different settings for the smoothing line. 0 (zero) will give a hard edge and 1000 soft with varying degrees in between. 60 is the default setting. 1000 is not the maximum but useful setting for seeing the effect.

Will be in touch later this week re MTAV.

Ron [uK]

Mike

When you come to have a go try different settings for the smoothing line. 0 (zero) will give a hard edge and 1000 soft with varying degrees in between. 60 is the default setting. 1000 is not the maximum but useful setting for seeing the effect.

Will be in touch later this week re MTAV.

Ron [uK]

Thanks Ron. Have managed to get the effect I was after. Great thing this forum especially as I am at last moving away from Pro Show To PTE.