WnSoft Forums

Still waiting for Download

andymoore

:angry:

I have paid for Pictures to Exe over 4 days ago and I still have not had my key number or e-mails confirmation. I have sent 3 e-mail asking for help but have had no reply.

I needed the slideshow to do a presentation today ( Friday 16th 2005 ) but had to cancel it as I am still waiting for the Software. I could buy another slideshow software, but why should I?

Has anybody else had trouble and how did they resolve it?

Any help and I would be grateful

Thanks

Andy

I have paid for Pictures to Exe over 4 days ago and I still have not had my key number or e-mails confirmation. I have sent 3 e-mail asking for help but have had no reply.

I needed the slideshow to do a presentation today ( Friday 16th 2005 ) but had to cancel it as I am still waiting for the Software. I could buy another slideshow software, but why should I?

Thanks

Andy

This is very unusual. I'm sorry that you've had this problem and hope it is soon resolved. In my opinion, and many others too, PTE is without doubt the one piece of software for which the support has been outstanding. Updates and help all come free, not least via this Forum.

I'm sure that this is a minor glitch and that you'll soon be "over the moon" with your purchase.

:o

Thanks

Andy

Hi.

Had same problem, and started to panic myself, but without any real cause for it.

was about to contact win soft etc Lo and behold it came on 5th day.

hang on in there, its worth it!

cheers

damor. :D

Guest Techman1

Thanks

Andy

Andy,

Welcome first of all. Did you send your email requests to following address?

support@wnsoft.com

The registration of keys (or actually obtaining them) has been the only problem that I've seen with PTE in the past year or two that I've been using this wonderful product. Once you have the key and get it loaded it works without fail. I experienced a few day delay as well, but once I got it....it blew me away how great it really is.

Sorry that you missed out on creating a slideshow today, but only giving yourself a couple of days to learn a new tool and pull together a presentation can add to the frustration. I know you won't be dissappointed with your purchase.

As Ken pointed out, the virus on this forum probably further delayed the WnSoft team's ability to respond and help you get going. Hang in there!

Fred

Andy,

Welcome first of all. Did you send your email requests to following address?

support@wnsoft.com

The registration of keys (or actually obtaining them) has been the only problem that I've seen with PTE in the past year or two that I've been using this wonderful product. Once you have the key and get it loaded it works without fail. I experienced a few day delay as well, but once I got it....it blew me away how great it really is.

Sorry that you missed out on creating a slideshow today, but only giving yourself a couple of days to learn a new tool and pull together a presentation can add to the frustration. I know you won't be dissappointed with your purchase.

As Ken pointed out, the virus on this forum probably further delayed the WnSoft team's ability to respond and help you get going. Hang in there!

Fred

Thanks Fred for your kind words

Thanks

Andy

I had exactly the same trouble a few days ago. It took 5 days for my key to arrive. Gilbert Jones UK

And it may be worth pointing out too for those new to the Forum that sometimes the key comes as an addendum to an email instead of an attached file. If that happens, you can find out how to de-cypher it from some of the past postings to the Forum (search for registration), or post a message here and we will tell you how to activate it. Whatever you do, don't despair - a year from now you will be more than happy you were patient and stuck with PTE. :)