WnSoft Forums

My slideshow keeps getting stuck on one image

Stratus595

I had to end up using a very poor slideshow program for my client today. I HAVE to get this issue fixed, I can't live without pic2exe.

I've been running through all of the suggestions you all have given me and here's what I've found:

*the timeline has all gaps as it should be so no problem there

*I created the slideshow WITH music so yes it has music. The music will keep playing but the slideshow just stops at image #26.

*This was NOT an existing slideshow, I just created it today. I looked at image 26 and there are no customizations to the slide. I always allow the program to synch it with the music.

Any other suggestions?

First be sure that #26 is on the time line before the end of the music. If it's OK, change the music and try your show. It's possible that it's the problem, generally when using wma. If it's not the problem, send me the album with yousendit (my email is on Beechbrook), I'll look it and hope be abble to tell you what happen.

Ken, I will go back and try that but even if that does "fix it" I DO want to be able to use music in my slideshow and synchronize it so how would that be fixing it?

I went back and removed the mp3 file and unsynched it and it worked. I don't understand why it's not working with that mp3 file because I use it all the time and have never had a problem with it. I guess I'll have to redownload it and try it again?