WnSoft Forums

User controls

lincs lass

Hi

I have been "lurking" around this forum for some time and found it very informative (even if some of the time I don't know what you're all talking about some of the time! :huh: ).

We had a chap who did a slide show, which I believe was done in Pte, at our local camera club and because he wanted to talk about the pictures individually, stopped the music in the .exe and was left with a left and right arrows on the screen with the slides. He could then advance slides when he was ready.

Try as I might, I cannot find how to do this. Any help would be gratefully received!

Regards

Miranda

Hi Miranda! Welcome!

It's very simple to manually control a PTE slideshow (even if it is synchronized with a soundtrack, if the author has permitted it): select Project Options > Main and check "Permit the control of show". This way you can stop the show with "Pause" key and go forward and backward with the left and right arrows.

Thanks for that guru.

However, if I click on the preview, it only pauses it to be unpaused when I click again. There are no left and right arrows???? Even if I select the option of "always show mouse cursor" there's no difference! Tried on an .exe but its just the same.

I think it must be something simple, but can't quite work out what!!! I'm using 4.46.

Thanks

Miranda

Thanks for that guru.

However, if I click on the preview, it only pauses it to be unpaused when I click again. There are no left and right arrows???? Even if I select the option of "always show mouse cursor" there's no difference! Tried on an .exe but its just the same.

I think it must be something simple, but can't quite work out what!!! I'm using 4.46.

Thanks

Miranda

Project Options --> Advanced: Show Navigation Bar?