WnSoft Forums

ITUNES MUSIC

Kristy

I am an I-tunes users, so therefore all my music libraries, including those downloaded from CD are w/in the Itunes library. I cannot add any of these songs to my slide shows. Is there any way to move a song to a different folder and change its file format to one that can be used by P2E? THANKS

You have to burn the downloaded Itunes MP4 songs to a CD as MP3s then rip them back to your harddrive, you then have MP3s which you can use in PTE or most other slide show makers. I'm not vouching for the legality of this operation but there are about 100 million others who do it daily so you can at least fall back on the "everyone does it" defense. If Apple and the other music re-sellers would get it together with an arrangement that allows you to use the already-purchased music in your personal slide show presentations then none of this would be necessary.

You have to burn the downloaded Itunes MP4 songs to a CD as MP3s then rip them back to your harddrive, you then have MP3s which you can use in PTE or most other slide show makers. I'm not vouching for the legality of this operation but there are about 100 million others who do it daily so you can at least fall back on the "everyone does it" defense. If Apple and the other music re-sellers would get it together with an arrangement that allows you to use the already-purchased music in your personal slide show presentations then none of this would be necessary.

Actually, you need to burn them to cd as an audio cd and not a MP3 cd. iTunes will not allow you to directly burn them as mp3's. Once you have the audio cd, then you can rip them back to your hd as mp3's

BM

Actually, you need to burn them to cd as an audio cd and not a MP3 cd. iTunes will not allow you to directly burn them as mp3's. Once you have the audio cd, then you can rip them back to your hd as mp3's

BATMAN...you're absolutely correct, they must be burned as Audio, not MP3s! I don't know what caused me type MP3s, old age probably. Jim.