WnSoft Forums

Manual

toolman

Just boought P2E but will wait for 5 to be ready before spendin toooooo much time. Have used PSG quite a while so not new to slide shows but does anyone think a manual for P2E will be put together by someone with general how-to plus some of these great 'techniques' I see. I'd be willing to pay for it. Right now the info is scattered here and there in the forums and still not specific for a new P2E user. The help file I see in my purchased version has practically nothing except the DVD how to which I don't even have problem with. The output was a nice AVI. Thanks

toolman,

Welcome to the Forum!

There have been a couple of preliminary tutorials, and several demos, complete with project files (to show how they were made) posted on the Forum, which you will easily find if you do a "search" on the link above.

However, there will not likely be a full tutorial until the initial "official" release of v.5 as Igor and his crew are still busy making changes to the program.