WnSoft Forums

PTE5 Beta

TonyFalla

Am I doing something wrong or is it a problem that is already known about? I have been playing around with PTE5 over the past few days and have noticed I get a problem when I try to insert a slide.

What I am finding happens is that the following slide reverts to the standard transition time and time on screen. If the following slide has a longer time on screen then when you run a preview the show goes to pot. So far it hasn't been a major problem as all that I have to do is reset the transition time and on screen time that I had previously and everyting works fine, including all objects and animation that has been set.

As I am just experimenting at the moment I have only had to reset one or two slides, but it could become a problem if there were lots of slides to reset.

Tony Falla

South Wales

Tony,

Try this:

Open the timeline - every slideshow in v.5 has a "timeline" now on which you can arrange your show, whether you have music added or not.

Click on the timeline to position the cursor where you want a new slide, and click "Insert slide". The new slide will be positioned both in the slide list and in the correct position on the timeline. (make sure you have "View / Auto adding of new transition" checked).