WnSoft Forums

New demo - Magic

Cèlou

The easiest way, I think is to have all objects level 1 at the same size with option "fit to screen" (or else) and all others objects level 2, 3 and so one "original" (and pixel).

When rectangle will be good (in the #2 they are one pixel smaller that the numbers write in the PTE file) and if Igor permit us to choice the size of the rectangle (we can change its sizes in the PTE file) it will be very easy to use this rule.

JPD,

I'm afraid I don't understand your answer. :unsure:

Why would you put others objects level 2, 3 and so one "original" (and pixel). Why wouldn't you choose the "fit to screen" (=fit to slide) option for each object, whatever their level are to keep the ratio all the time ?

And I don't understand the link of this rule with the use of rectangle.

Sorry, may be i'm a little bit slow tonight, i had a hard day at work.

... and if Igor permit us to choice the size of the rectangle (we can change its sizes in the PTE file) it will be very easy to use this rule.

JP,

We can change the size of the rectangle in the "O/A" window in beta 2. Or, am I misunderstanding you?

Also, if we don't use "original" for the main image, why would you use it for the "dependent" objects?