WnSoft Forums

Creating slide Show

aguzman

I'm creating a slide show and have about 10 pictures for the opening sequence. The ten pictures are going to flash quickly one after the other and the sound effect I want is the one hard hitting drum beat so I can sync each picture with the drum beat. I don't know how else to explain it but the beat is like - boom, boom, boom, boom, boom. Movies use it a lot to show quick shots of the movie.

If anyone understands what I'm saying and know where I can download that sound effect please let me know.

Thank you,

:(

I'm creating a slide show and have about 10 pictures for the opening sequence. The ten pictures are going to flash quickly one after the other and the sound effect I want is the one hard hitting drum beat ...

I don't know it's title, but, every motorcar, driven by an under 25 year old, has it play continuously in this part of the world! <_<

Good luck in your search

John

I don't know exactly if it's what you are looking for but I made especially for you an audio extract from the "Troy" teaser and loop it five times.

Here it is.

If you like it, you can download the single boom here and duplicate in an audio editor as many times as you wish depending on your needs.

Or you can download other teasers and find the appropriate sound and make the same process.

Thank you soooo much. Very helpful. I will play with these sound clips. I'm glad you guys understoon what I was trying to say becuase I wasn't sure if I was clear enough.

Again many thanks for all your help and I will let you know how I make out.

Al

:)

Boom! Boom! Thanks for that. When I clicked "here" in all cases, on my system it opened and played back in Windows Media Player. As I have this set to repeat even the single boom carried on booming. My solution, opened Adobe Audition, set it to record, then clicked "here" on TheDom's first boom stopping it after 5 booms, repeated it for the second boom and saved after minor adjustments in Audition. Booming marvellous. :lol:

Ron [uK]

Again many thanks for all your help and I will let you know how I make out.

Aguzman, no problem, my pleasure.

And yes, please, let us know what you did. Thanks. :)

Ron, if I understand correctly, you can't download the sound files on your HD.

Did you try "right click" and then "save the target as..." ? :unsure:

TheDom

No. I have just done and it did. Another addition to 84 years of knowledge :blink:

Ron [uK]