WnSoft Forums

first plane on desktop

morasoft

Hello!

I don´t very much english, but I hope somebody understand me.

how I can do so that the program works in first plane in the desktop?

On other applications.

Thanks

Hello!

I don´t very much english, but I hope somebody understand me.

how I can do so that the program works in first plane in the desktop?

On other applications.

Thanks

Do you mean "be always on top" ? :unsure:

If it can help, I think nobody will mind if you post only one message in your own language.

And I'm sure somebody who understand it will help you.

Where are you from ?

Hola,

Voy a poner mi mensaje en español, ya que en ingles no me entero.

Estoy haciendo una presentación con un programa llamado "formulagraphic", por el estilo de Neobook, Multimedia Builder... y me ha surgido un problema cuando quiero enlazarlo con un fichero .exe hecho con Picture to exe. El problema es que si en determinado momento que quiero que se ejecute el archivo de Picture to exe a partir del FormulaGraphic, si presiono la pantalla de FomulaGraphic con el ratón antes de que se ejecute el exe de Picture to exe, la presentación de picture to exe queda detrás de FormulaGraphic en la pantalla del ordenador y no se puede ver. Esto se solucionaría si el ejecutable de Picture to exe tuviese la propiedad de verse sobre cualquier cosa que este en ese momento en la pantalla, es decir que pueda pasar a primer plano cuando se esté ejecutando.

Gracias.

Espero que alguien entienda español y lo lea.

Hola,

Voy a poner mi mensaje en español, ya que en ingles no me entero.

Estoy haciendo una presentación con un programa llamado "formulagraphic", por el estilo de Neobook, Multimedia Builder... y me ha surgido un problema cuando quiero enlazarlo con un fichero .exe hecho con Picture to exe. El problema es que si en determinado momento que quiero que se ejecute el archivo de Picture to exe a partir del FormulaGraphic, si presiono la pantalla de FomulaGraphic con el ratón antes de que se ejecute el exe de Picture to exe, la presentación de picture to exe queda detrás de FormulaGraphic en la pantalla del ordenador y no se puede ver. Esto se solucionaría si el ejecutable de Picture to exe tuviese la propiedad de verse sobre cualquier cosa que este en ese momento en la pantalla, es decir que pueda pasar a primer plano cuando se esté ejecutando.

Gracias.

Espero que alguien entienda español y lo lea.

I don't have an answer for Morasoft, but I have found the following online translator to be reasonably good and simple to use:

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I pasted the above message into it and requested a Spanish to English translation and this is my results:

"Hello, I am going to put my message in Spanish, since in ingles I do not find out to me. I am making a presentation with a called program "formulagraphic", of the sort of Neobook, Builder Multimedia... and a problem has arisen me when I want to connect it with a file exe done with Picture to exe. The problem is that if at certain moment that I want that the file of Picture is executed to exe from the FormulaGraphic, if I press the screen of FomulaGraphic with the mouse before exe of Picture is executed to exe, the presentation of picture to exe is behind FormulaGraphic in the screen of the computer and it is not possible to be seen. This would be solved if feasible of Picture to exe had the property to see itself on any thing that this then in the screen, is to say that it can happen to first plane when it is being executed. Thanks. I hope that somebody understands Spanish and it reads it."

Ken

Good idea the Babelfish Translator and very nice of you Ken.

(I think I'm gonna use it because sometimes it's really hard for me to explain some ideas in english and I got completely lost on the aspect ratio messages :P. So thanks)

I think I got the point now.

But unfortunately for morasoft, I don't have a clue. :(

Sorry.

Morasoft,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately I don't write or speak Spanish, but I did open your message in Alta Vista as did Ken.

I think you will find that if you first "minimize" the Neobook window so that you can "see" behind it, then when PTE starts, you should be able to click on it and bring it to the foreground.

Hitting "Alt-Tab" and selecting the PTE icon might work too.

Morasoft,

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately I don't write or speak Spanish, but I did open your message in Alta Vista as did Ken.

I think you will find that if you first "minimize" the Neobook window so that you can "see" behind it, then when PTE starts, you should be able to click on it and bring it to the foreground.

Hitting "Alt-Tab" and selecting the PTE icon might work too.

Hello Al,

If Morasoft doesn't respond, I wonder how well an Altavista English to Spanish translation would work on your message?

Just curious.

Ken

:blink:

If Morasoft doesn't respond, I wonder how well an Altavista English to Spanish translation would work on your message?

Ken,

I hesitate to use it as I can't proofread it as I can when translating from Spanish to English.

He or she will have to use Altavista on it him or her self, I'm afraid. B)

Actually, the translation is reasonably good, but not totally trustable.

Basically, the main question is: How could PTE be seen in first plane on the screen instead of "FormulaGraphics"? The presentation is being created with FormulaGraphics, Neobook style, Multimedia Builder. The problem is that when PTE is linked to this program, the PTE presentation is staying behind FormulaGraphics and it just cannot be seen.

I do not know the answer, but just hope that someone else comes to the rescue. :D