WnSoft Forums

music

liebgott

Another question for Igor on music. Why does my music stutter where I added objects to the main picture?

Barbara

Hawk and I noticed that titles seem to stutter while the transition between main images is underway, and found that it helps in these cases to wait until the end of the transition (as shown by horizontal gray bars on the "Objects/Animations" timeline) before adding any objects, and to make sure any object activity ends before the start of the next transition. This might help smooth out the music too.

Barbara,

Are you using mp3 files? Also, how large are the images (both main images and objects) that you are using?

Al

I am using MP3 but your idea of waiting to pass the grey bars might be the answer because the music plays well on the pictures without additions. I am using 1024x768 on the main photo and very small pictures--like a small jar as additions. I am doing a slide show of the Dead Sea Scrolls and how they were found--hence the jar.

Barbara

For some reason I click on Lin's examples and do not get anything. Only with Lin--sorry Lin.

Barbara