WnSoft Forums

Pictures

fitzner

Hey guys well it's all over and doing fine in Arkansas. Lost some Cd's one with my code to run PTE but I have an email in dispatch to Igor for help. Had to again format the old machine but I did save many important things though.

I have a very important important question for anyone who can help. A long time ago it was important for someone who wanted to know, LIKE ME, how one could reposition jpeg's in a different numerical sequence. It was a simple program and I wanted to know if anyone knows about this. Actually it is for my brother and I know you can do this in PTE but this is for something else. You can post it here if you know or email me:

harry_fitzner@peoplepc.com

Harry

how one could reposition jpeg's in a different numerical sequence. It was a simple program and I wanted to know if anyone knows about this. Actually it is for my brother and I know you can do this in PTE but this is for something else.

Hi Harry,

Sorry, I don't understand what you're looking for, could you please be more specific ?

Btw, did you try a Search ?

Good luck with your registration key. :)

HARRY

just manually rename them

start at

01_include original name here.jpg

02_include original name here.jpg

etc

or

go to Granot/boxig's site

http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com/

and see

Renamefiles Manipulate files names utility

is 1/2 meg file total

the readme file

RenameFiles - Version 1.0

=======================

No setup, No installation.

To remove - delete "RenameFiles.exe".

Drag and Drop files from explorer.

You can Browse to open folder to drag from.

This program can do 4 things:

1). Change names of files:

===================

Write the new name. Numbers will be added.

Click "Rename" and browse for destination folder. New files with new names will be created in your selected folder. Original files will not be changed.

Notice: Files created will replace files with same name, if exist, in your destination folder.

2). Change extensions of files:

======================

3). Cut parts of files names:

====================

4). Add to files names:

=================

Legal Information, Disclaimer and License:

=====================================

This program is a Donationware. By using this application, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms of use.

This program is provided "as is" without any warranty. Your use of this application is at your own risk. I am not liable for any damages arising from use of this application.

=====================================

Copyright © Granot. All Rights Reserved.

More free programs: http://www.thailandphotoalbum.com

Contact the author: boxig@zahav.net.il

if need be i can email it to you -- you have my addie or did you lose it too

also

see

http://www.edinaz.com/rename.html

ken

Hey guys well it's all over and doing fine in Arkansas. Lost some Cd's one with my code to run PTE but I have an email in dispatch to Igor for help. Had to again format the old machine but I did save many important things though.

I have a very important important question for anyone who can help. A long time ago it was important for someone who wanted to know, LIKE ME, how one could reposition jpeg's in a different numerical sequence. It was a simple program and I wanted to know if anyone knows about this. Actually it is for my brother and I know you can do this in PTE but this is for something else. You can post it here if you know or email me:

harry_fitzner@peoplepc.com

Harry

Thanks for the LUCK with the registration key we all know how this can go!! Igor is so busy with the new beta and all!!

Search, never thought about it but will give it a try.

Harry