WnSoft Forums

Need some help

lathompson

When I make shows with version 4.48, on the computer screen, I get a title bar showing at the top when previewing or playing a finished show on the computer. This has done this since one of the upgrades in the past was bypassed, but luckily, we found that once the show was output as a temporary AVI, to prep for recording a DVD, the title bar did not show up and all is well.

Today, i needed to output a show directly to video tape for a project and to my surprise, when I output the computer's playback to the tape, the title bar also showed up on the finished tape.

We used to do this directly to video tapes before DVD became popular and we stopped once the demand fell off. Now, with this need for a videotape, I cannot get rid of this title bar. I'm talking about a standard Windows title bar.

I just ran some older shows, created with some earlier versions and they worked fine. What's going on with this title bar thing. Is there a way to eliminate it?

LT

When I make shows with version 4.48, on the computer screen, I get a title bar showing at the top when previewing or playing a finished show on the computer. This has done this since one of the upgrades in the past was bypassed, but luckily, we found that once the show was output as a temporary AVI, to prep for recording a DVD, the title bar did not show up and all is well.

Today, i needed to output a show directly to video tape for a project and to my surprise, when I output the computer's playback to the tape, the title bar also showed up on the finished tape.

We used to do this directly to video tapes before DVD became popular and we stopped once the demand fell off. Now, with this need for a videotape, I cannot get rid of this title bar. I'm talking about a standard Windows title bar.

I just ran some older shows, created with some earlier versions and they worked fine. What's going on with this title bar thing. Is there a way to eliminate it?

LT

It sounds very much like you have the "Windowed" option in the screen tab set on. Go to the Project Options then click the "Screen" tab and check to see if you have "full screen" selected.

Best regards,

Lin

Mr Thompson, you should take a closer look at your settings for the window and notice whether you have a little check mark in the appropriate box to stay within a window or eliminate it. You should never post a question before you finish the investigation!

:P

Sorry to bother you guys. Dumb human error prevails!

lt

Mr Thompson, you should take a closer look at your settings for the window and notice whether you have a little check mark in the appropriate box to stay within a window or eliminate it. You should never post a question before you finish the investigation!

:P

Sorry to bother you guys. Dumb human error prevails!

lt

LOL - like none of us ever makes those - HA!

Best regards,

Lin