WnSoft Forums

RENAMING PTE FOLDERS

Conflow

Renaming Pte Folders

I have noticed that this 'topic' has popped up again and it seems to 'pop-up' on a regular basis so

once again I would like show a 'simple method' of doing this without re-writing the book.

When you have made your PTE.Show and have also created your PTE.Exe File now

go to your 'Show Folder' and find the Preview *pt File ~ if it's not there create a new one.

Now we need to create a 'Show Template' from the PTE Show, do this as follows:-

* Go to "File" top RH.Corner of Screen-->select Templates-->create Template of this Show.

* Go to the PTE.Program Folder find Templates-->open & select the 'Your Show Template Folder'

* Drag out the 'Show Template Folder' and make a copy in My Documents - Give it a New Name.

* Now find the 'Show Exe.File' make a duplicate and put it the 'New Name Folder' with other contents.

Run your Show from the 'New Name Folder' and make sure that the 'Preview *pt' also works.

Thats it ~ The next time you run the PTE.Program - direct it too the 'New Named Folder' and run the

Exe.File from that Folder and you will also find that the 'Preview*pt' will open the entire Show in PTE

should you wish to do modifications ~ you can 'Burn' the 'New Named Folder' to Disc ~ I do it always.

Now delete the excess 'duplicate' Photos & Music & Pte.TemplateFiles from the PC.

"Example Below"

Brian.Conflow.

post-1416-1153484623_thumb.jpg

Renaming Pte Folders

I have noticed that this 'topic' has popped up again and it seems to 'pop-up' on a regular basis so

once again I would like show a 'simple method' of doing this without re-writing the book.

Brian,

many thanks for bringing that "into the light"

It just so happens I have an immediate use for it.

John