WnSoft Forums

Storing PTE Slide Shows

giljones

Hi Ron,

Come on now, be fair, that's your personal opinion ~ Look at the '400 odd Reader List' and you say there is no interest in this Topic ?.

This forum is famous for good "old fashioned" open Debate, now don't tell me that this Forum hasn't helped you with your Web Site and helped me with my Interest's and helped many other's with their Work ?

It's my personal opinion that this current Debate between You, Ken, Al, Gilbert, Lynn, myself and others has provided 'critical information' about PTE.File Storage which otherwise would not have seen the Light of Day.

I might also add that this Forum has recently been "Pirated" by Members with special interests in 'PTE.5xxBeta' quite rightly so ~

Did you see any protests from some +2000 Users of PTE.4xx, no you didn't, because for all of us these things have quite steep Learning Curves in which we all share ~ Including PTE.File Storage.

No offence intended my my remarks, just simply trying to put things into perspective, and along with AL, I also would like to know a little more about 'Archive Creator'.

Brian.