WnSoft Forums

color correction software

Jim

This program might be helpful for those of us who want to do some touch-ups on the color/tone etc of their pics. It's VERY easy to use!

ICORRECT.4

EDIT: http://www.picto.com/

The company's name is Pictographics

It's not free (About $30 with a special they're running now) but they do have a (watermarked) trial version. I liked the results with this program, it allows you to color correct individual portions of the pic rather than having to alter the entire photo. If you're using Photoshop or similar then you don't need this but if not then it's worth a look.Sorry I can't recall the actual URL but check on Google.

PLEASE NOTE: I noticed when I downloaded it that they try to have you install a Download Helper of some sort---this I would definitely avoid as it will probably prove to be spyware...just right click on the download link and choose "Save Target As" or similar, this will allow you to use your browser's default downloader...other than that the app looks pretty good. BTW, will we be having a "recommended software"-type topic in the revamped forum layout??

Regards to all,

Jim. ( I think that there's a couple of we "Jims" on the board now so I'll be "LA Jim" from here-on in to avoid confusion..)