WnSoft Forums

Storage fo PTE shows

giljones

My thanks to everyone who contributed to my recent enquiry re this. I have been away on holiday and this is the first opportunity I have had to exprexx my thanks. I founfdthe replies most helpful especially the prospect of a computer without a hard disc in it. I have for a long time thought that our present PC's were on the way out and here we have confirmation. The mind boggles at the prospect of a compact flash card capable of holding 100GB's or maybe even more. I suppose its only a matter of time, I suspect the technology already exists. Thanks again to everyone who helped.Gilbert

Solid-State Hard Drives

Gilbert,

Hope you had a pleasent Holiday. I noted your Post above,and may I say that it was as recent as yesterday that I happened to be discussing 'Solid State Hard Drives' with my collegues in Irish Railways, this in connection with recording 'Security Videos' from Cameras installed in Trains. (Anti-Vandalism)

No, its not a dream ~ they exist, and are being used extensively in Industry "See Attachment"

(Open Attachment in Full-Window)

Brian.Conflow.

post-1416-1156548177_thumb.jpg