WnSoft Forums

Tents Rocks on Beta 5

cagney123

My first effort with beta 5. I'm really enjoying it. Let me know what you think. By the way, tent rocks is an amazing place and not a difficult hike if you are ever in New Mexico.

Jeff

By the way, tent rocks is an amazing place and not a difficult hike if you are ever in New Mexico.

Jeff,

The rest of us who have tried v.5 are enjoying it too. (Witness all the interesting demos that forum members have created.)

"Tent rocks" sounds intriguing - any pics to share? We were through NM in March this year - stopped at

White Sands for a day or two. :)

Sorry, Jeff, my oversight - forgot about the title to your post - should have known it was in reference to a post on Beechbrook. :rolleyes:

Really enjoyed your show - sort of a combination of Bryce Canyon, Antelope Canyon, and the Hoodoos, all rolled into one. :)

The slow zooms (all inward, except toward the end) help establish the feeling of adventure and journey into the canyons. Very nicely done, with interesting photographs and compatible background music, too!

Al...glad you noticed the inward zooms except at the end. When the music felt like it was moving, I wanted to move forward with the photos. At the end I just wanted to pull out all the stops. Again, thanks for stopping by and commenting on the show.

Jeff