WnSoft Forums

Editing

twowheel56

Is it possible to open and edit a slideshow that has already been created. I have one that I created 2 years ago and would like to edit it. Any feed back would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sam

Is it possible to open and edit a slideshow that has already been created. I have one that I created 2 years ago and would like to edit it. Any feed back would be helpful.

Thanks,

Sam

I suspect you are referring to a slide show .exe file. The answer is sorry, but no.

If you still have the .pte file and pictures, then the answer is yes.

Is it possible to open and edit a slideshow that has already been created

I never succeededed to create a PTE file from an exe file.

Note : it's possible to put the PTE file inside the exe when we make a slideshow with V4.xx and extract it from the EXE file after, but with the V5 there will be some problems to use this method.

The option to have the possibility to extract the template from an exe file (with a password, of course) would be a good thing for the future. To day it's not the most important task to do for Igor and his team.

It is always wise to create a 'Template' (version 4.xx) or to use the 'Zip file' facility in version 5. This way you can always go back and edit the show.

Ron

Thanks Ron,

I opened the program and done a practice run with the "Template Option" and it will work just fine for future work. I have not downloaded V5 yet, still using V4. Again Thanks!

Sam