WnSoft Forums

using Dominique's files

liebgott

Barb

first open ver 5

then direct it to Do's pte

ken

Ken to be more precise, I downloaded and opened her files for the template for the book . I put all the files (pictures and pte) in a folder where I store her work. I cannot locate the that particular pte nor any other ones that I downloaded from her site. This does not occur with anyone else's work. :(

Barb

Barb

you have lost me -- cant figger out what you are trying to do and why if you go to thedom's site, register and download his files

i havve set up a "the dom" folder and when i download anything from his site i create a new properly named folder within that folder and direct the particular down load to that folder then i again create another folder to place the zip and its contents in -- this way you should have no problem diercting ver 5 to the pte in the contents of the holding folder

"DOM" is a man -- you keep referring to "her"

are we talking about the same person

ken

Ken to be more precise, I downloaded and opened her files for the template for the book . I put all the files (pictures and pte) in a folder where I store her work. I cannot locate the that particular pte nor any other ones that I downloaded from her site. This does not occur with anyone else's work. :(

Barb

Barb,

Can you locate Dom's project files in "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer"?

Barb,

Can you locate Dom's project files in "My Computer" or "Windows Explorer"?

Yes I can locate the files in My Computer and Windows Explorer.

I downloaded the file from TheDom site. I opened the file and in it were jpegs and a pte file. with the template of the book. But I cannot open that file nor do I see any of the aforementioned files when I am in PTE 5. Sorry I thought Dominique was a female name. My mistake.

Barb

I downloaded the file from TheDom site. I opened the file and in it were jpegs and a pte file. with the template of the book. But I cannot open that file nor do I see any of the aforementioned files when I am in PTE 5. Sorry I thought Dominique was a female name. My mistake.

Barb

WELL UNLESS HE IS FUNIN' US:))

this from his page

post-16-1158066398.jpg

Barb

My error--sorry Dominique. ;) See I even get confused on names.

Barbara

Hi Barbara

I downloaded the file from TheDom site. I opened the file and in it were jpegs and a pte file. with the template of the book. But I cannot open that file nor do I see any of the aforementioned files when I am in PTE 5.

In thedoms latest thread

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4838

He has offered two demo downloads for PicturesToExe - ( Version 5_Beta5 )

Book effect for pictures in landscape format

File:

TheDom-Book-TPL.Zip

When you un-zip this to your saved folder, you will see all the files and images when you view just the folder.

Do not double click the .PTE file as it will start up 4.48 if you have this version installed.

Start up Pictures to EXE – Version 5_Beta5 and choose File – Open and browse to saved folder.

Here you will only see only the .PTE file also a ( PhotoShop Action Folder )

Click on the .PTE should open – click Preview - ( Preview should work )

** You will not see any image files in the File Panel Window until you go to the top of main page were your drive letters A - C - D are and locate your saved folder.

-------------------------

** Other download

Book effect with pictures in portrait format.

File:

TheDom-BookPortrait-TPL.Zip

When you un-zip this to your saved folder, you will see the .PTE file along with the .EXE file.

** This .PTE file will not work as Images are missing ( thedom may have forgot to include them ? )The .EXE will work and you can view it.

** UPDATED Sept 12th

thedom has added the images, and the demo " Book effect with pictures in portrait format " now works perfectly in the above link.

My error--sorry Dominique. ;) See I even get confused on names.

Barbara

Hi Barbara,

No problem. you're right, Dominique is a firstname used for women and men as well.

I just hope other members were not disappointed that I'm a male ! :lol:

Thanks to Al, Ken and Hawk for taking time to answer to your question about my files.

Let us know if you succeeded. :)

This .PTE file will not work as Images are missing ( thedom may have forgot to include them ? )

Hawk,

Thank you for pointing this out. You can read my answer here. :)

Hi Barbara

In thedoms latest thread

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=4838

He has offered two demo downloads for PicturesToExe - ( Version 5_Beta5 )

Book effect for pictures in landscape format

File:

TheDom-Book-TPL.Zip

When you un-zip this to your saved folder, you will see all the files and images when you view just the folder.

Do not double click the .PTE file as it will start up 4.48 if you have this version installed.

Start up Pictures to EXE – Version 5_Beta5 and choose File – Open and browse to saved folder.

Here you will only see only the .PTE file also a ( PhotoShop Action Folder )

Click on the .PTE should open – click Preview - ( Preview should work )

** You will not see any image files in the File Panel Window until you go to the top of main page were your drive letters A - C - D are and locate your saved folder.

-------------------------

** Other download

Book effect with pictures in portrait format.

File:

TheDom-BookPortrait-TPL.Zip

When you un-zip this to your saved folder, you will see the .PTE file along with the .EXE file.

** This .PTE file will not work as Images are missing ( thedom may have forgot to include them ? )The .EXE will work and you can view it.

** UPDATED Sept 12th

thedom has added the images, and the demo " Book effect with pictures in portrait format " now works perfectly in the above link.

Thank you so much. I finally see how to do it with your very good explanation. :D

Barbara