WnSoft Forums

Pic To Exe

Alaska

A feature I would like to see Pic to Exe have is the ability to display images at random locations on the screen. I use a screensaver generator called "2flyer" that has this capability. For some of my Pic To Exe presentations this would be a great feature. Another feature that would be useful is more control of the background blending; for instance the ability to angle it or change the ratio of transition of colors. I haven't tried it but transparent Gif (89a) functionality would be useful too. Those are the only features I can think of that I'd like to see in PTE. I consider this program to be one of the more stable and useful tools I have. Does anyone else think these ideas are worth while?

Chuck in Alaska..........

Welcome Chuck!

Sure your ideas are worthwhile! But I fear not many PTE users need these features...

Let's hope someone else agree with you, and ask such features. So far I never seen these requests...

Welcome aboard Chuck

Sorry but I have to agree with Guido, your suggestions are neat, but I suspect of limited application to the PTE users.

Unfortunately PTE can not do it all ! (Although sometimes it seems Igor sure as heck tries to keep us all overjoyed.)