WnSoft Forums

music options...

laura.pearce

I think you need open your two music pieces in an audio editing program and overlap them by fading the first piece at the end and fading into the 2nd piece, overlaping those fades. The two become one.

larry

Can any one tell me when using version 5 (BETA) how you set your slide show so that you fade out one piece of music and introdcuse another piece of music so your slide show can run through with 2 pieces of music with a subtle change.

Hi Laura Anne,

Since PicturesToExe isn't a sound editor, you can use any available sound editor to prepare any music the way you wish it to sound. You can play essentially any number of mp3's back to back in PicturesToExe by simply adding them to the music list. You can play them in random or sequential order and the majority of music has normally a short period of fade on the end by nature, but if you want something special you can use the freeware Audacity sound editor to easily modify, add periods of silence, etc.

Best regards,

Lin

There is no difference here between PTE v4.xx and v5.00. Even if I own several other sound editors, I often use the free Audacity because of its simplicity and efficiency.

See my website for a short discussion about sound editors.