WnSoft Forums

Handy Utility for Digital Image Prep

Dee

I have been using PTE for about 2 years now and think that this is a FANTASTIC program and so well supported with new features every time one blinks!

For anyone looking for useful tools to Crop & Tweak pictures from a digital camera take a look at the products from Mediachace at:

http://www.mediachance.com/

I have used their free Digi Cam Tools for a while and purchased the DCE Auto Enhancer program and love the features.

Their Photobrush Editor is very good and the Proportional Crop is very handy for cropping images ready for PTE.

Hope this information helps

Hi,

I use one of Mediachance's programs called MultiMedia Builder. It is an excellent "interface" to use with PTE shows. To use it to it's fullest you need to do scripting, but very basic stuff is very "ready-to-use". The helpfile is maddening but there is a good forum you can go to for help. It is just now in it's "rebirth" stages as the program author (Oscar) has brought in more help and the program is being actively worked on, improved, upgraded.

I recommend it! B)