WnSoft Forums

help req ver 4.48

muscle750

I have been using this version for around 2 weeks now after having varing sucess with an older version.

Where can i find full instructions that i can print and refer to concerning my latest version.

I am sure i am going a long way round on this but when i want to select a pic i have to go to colum C then into "my Docs then to My pics Then to the folder everytime i want to select a pic why does it make me do this and not just go back to my pics when i want to make another selection. Also can someone explain how to use the Timeline as i have big probs with this and can only get pics to show for equal time etc.

Also when i have finished a project and i save it. If for whatever reason a pic is changed in photoshop or is removed from My Pics the project wont play how do i save this Project as a exe file. I have lost quite a few presentations because of this prob of changing pics as obviously when i play the presentation each pic is taken from the hardrive individually.

I have seen what a awsome program this can produce so i know it can be done, Also how do i if i want put prescentations on a disc. As i am hoping to enter a competition next year.

muscle750,

It would probably help a lot if you first copied all the images you want to use in your show into a separate folder. This would also solve the problem of moving the original images and not being able to find them in your project file.

The timeline is basically the same as in the older versions, except that not all of its features are activated yet. However, you can still shift transitions by dragging them to different locations. Or, you can change their timing by editing the timing values in "Customize slide".

If you are still not having success with v .5, then it might be best to wait until all of the features have been activated in the final version, and continue to use v 4.48 until then.

Best of luck!