WnSoft Forums

How to?

Contrast

Contrast

What I do is at the slide you want it to end at, click (P) - Customize Slide.

In the section MAIN - change the Display slide for (sec) to for example 180 seconds or greater.

This holds the slide for 3 minutes, giving the viewer time to see added button you will add on that end slide.

On that slide create new button in Object Editor, using Properties directing it to " Go to slide number " or " Go to first slide.

Good question, maybe others will have a different solution that I am not aware of..

Ralph

Contrast:

You used the term "slide" and then "start page"

I suspect you mean the same thing, but if you are using a start page from which you run your .exe's, if you use an OBJECT EDITOR with the property RUN APPLICATION OR OPEN FILE with the individual shows that CLOSE SHOW AFTER LAST SLIDE on MAIN PAGE of PROJECT OPTIONS.

I should say slide #1 not the start page. this is what i have, 150 files(slides) and i want to have 10 buttons on the "start page" -- when button #1 is clicked then slides 1-14 play and then back to the "start page" ---then button 2= slides 15-29 and so on. Do i need to make individual EXE's for each and then link it to the button? or is there a way to have it start at slide 15 and end on 29?

Thanks

todd

Gotcha Contrast. I think I know what you want now.

You DO want what I call a start page, this will be a one image pte/exe file that will have the ten buttons (OBJECTS as in OBJECT EDITOR) on it that will show an individual show when you click on the each button, and will return to the start page at the end of each show.

I have mentioned how to do this on several other threads, but I can never find them so here goes again:

The one image show (Start Page) should under PROJECT OPTIONS, have the LAST SLIDE LEFT ON THE SCREEN.

On this one image will be placed the ten OBJECT. Use the BUTTON (top left corner of OBJECT EDITOR page) and dress it up the way you want right click on select PROPERTIES, under ACTION have it RUN APPLICATION OR OPEN FILE and point it to one of the 10 individual shows' .exe file.

I use a nice image that works with the rest of the shows as the image on which to place the OBJECT EDITORS.

It works like a charm once you get the heck of it.

Just be aware though that OBJECT EDITORS are subject to screen resolution. If the show is run at a different res than the computer on which you set them up, the OBJECTS will move around on you.

You can preview where they will go on thr OBJECT EDITOR page, look at top left corner.

Have fun !!

Now my problem is how do i make the other 10 exe file hidden?

Contrast:

I am not sure I know what you are asking re "hidden"

Maybe it would be better is we went "off-forum" and you e-mailed me with a explanation and I will try to sort it all out for you.

Just click on "e-mail button" below