WnSoft Forums

2007 Greetings from Beechbrook.Com

cottage

May all of us enjoy a peaceful, meaningful and fulfilling 2007. Many thanks to all the visitors of Beechbrook.Com. It was a very busy year with literally tens of thousands of PTE downloads. And through your continued skills and creativity, you enable me to post 145 new presentations and utilities.

A new feature, "Author's Notes", was added to the website this past year which many of you have used to provide visitors with additional notes about your presentations. Thank you, and I encourage more authors to make use of this feature.

I want to especially thank the eleven visitors who donated to my hosting costs during 2006. Each and every donation is greatly appreciated.

And finally thank you to Igor and the magnificent team at WnSoft. They continue to bring us a superior product in PicturesToExe. All of us look forward to the many new features which will be available with the release of PTE 5.

Warm regards,

Bill

Thank you Bill,

It's really highly appreaciated what you doing for all the PTE members for such a long time already. Hosting is a hard job. I know this myself. I once run an excellent electronic fly fishing magazine online with a Swedish partner but when we got more then 800.000 downloads for our fourth edition we simply had to stop because the extra cost got too much for us.

Donations are very important, especially when the number of downloads increasing! Without any donation I can't even run my fly fishing site today! We finally don't doing anything commercially.

I hope you will be able to continue and hopefully people will be so kind to keep sending you donations!