WnSoft Forums

Latest upgrades?

Scannerhead

Welcome to the forum!

The current version is always on wnsoft.com. The current "released" version is 4.48.

However, Igor and team are buisly working on version 5. There have been several betas, and the current beta can always be downloaded from this forum. At the top of the PTE list is a "pinned" thread that always has the current beta.

Enjoy! :D

Hi,

The latest full version of PTE is 4.48 which has been available for quite some time now. However I think that most people are now working with one or otherof the Beta versions of 5.00. This has many additional features most of which have been the subject of rigourus testing by a group of senior members in recent months.

However some of the less used and less critical features of 4.48 have been disabled in the Beta versions, presumably to simplify testing of the new features.

Many of these have gradually been reactivated to the extent that now in my view the latest Beta 8s is pretty damn good. I believe, reading between the lines, that the full Version 5 will be with us in a matter of weeks.

As far as getting hold of the Beta 8s version is concerned look through the thread at the top of the forum. I would give you the URL but I don't know how to do that!!

Perhaps I have managed to get it for you. Try the following. If this is wrong I'm quite sure somebody else will correct me.

http://www.picturestoexe.com/forums/index....ost&p=35589

All the best

John