Pnwhiker Posted July 1 Report Posted July 1 Ani Color Gradient Backgrounds Free Downloads, No Strings Attached FYI: Not looking for your Gold, just hoping you can use them. Free just what the word means, no BS., no log in's or any other jazz required. Here is the web links to my web site: These Files are in Zip Format. VR Color Gradient Backgrounds Demo: https://www.pnwhiker.org/Aniclrbkgs/AniColorGradientBackgroundsDemo.htm VR Color Gradient Backgrounds Zip File: https://www.pnwhiker.org/Aniclrbkgs/zip/AniColorGradientBackgroundsZips.htm Note: These Gif's will loop endlessly no matter the time length of the clip. 1 1 Quote
Pnwhiker Posted July 1 Author Report Posted July 1 To :cead & smithrg: Thanks for the reply, I appreciate it, the only news is I'm currently working on more screen backgrounds. Also working on trying to create a masking that you can change 5 points to change the shape and size, such as a heart, triangle, star shape. If you got any ideas I would like to hear them. Thanks pnwhiker... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.